Question and Answer Regarding Water Conversation Plumbing Fixtures

Question: I have a seller selling a property with a home built before 2004. He does not know whether the plumbing fixtures comply with the California Conservation Plumbing Act. Does he need to hire a plumber to answer the questions on the Transfer Disclosure Statement?

Answer: No, however, your client must disclose that he is not aware of this information.

-Shannon B. Jones, Partner,

Danville Office

208 W. El Pintado Road

Danville, CA 94526

Tel: 925.837.2317

San Jose Office

111 North Market Street, Suite 300

San Jose, CA 95113

Tel: 408.363.3635

Sacramento Office

8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite 400

Sacramento, CA 95825

Tel: 916.368.1000